Thursday, May 16, 2013

Words From Cindy

Good morning Jerry,


Below is the testimonial I promised.

I hope it will be helpful.


After speaking with Jerry at an event in Boone, NC I chose to start my Labrador Retriever on Build a Better Dog.

She is a 10 year Lab who was treated twice last year for a partially torn ACL with Acupuncture and Chiropractic.

After two weeks on the supplement she is showing improvement in her mobility and energy level.

Her coat looks great!


My Vetrinarian has looked at the ingredient list and feels that it will be beneficial for both of my dogs.


Next week my Pyrennes cross who is the same age will start her trial of the supplement. I can’t wait to see what it will do for her.


More news to come. I HIGHLY recommend this product especially for older dogs.


C, Long



Words From Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment